Inventor Aleksandr Golod believes that the two dozen pyramids he has built harmonize their surroundings. The largest of his pyramids is 44 meters tall and built completely out of fiberglass. This pyramid, named the Golden Section Pyramid, is located just outside of Moscow and is a major tourist attraction as many flock to view the spectacle and absorb the healing energy it is claimed to generate.
Some of the scientific results of previous studies with Golden Section Pyramids built by Alexander Golod show:
- The Immune system of organisms increased upon exposure in the pyramid (Scientific Research Institute named by Mechnikov, Russian Academy of Medical Sciences);
- Specific properties of medicines increase with decreasing side effects after exposure in the Pyramid (SRI of Virology named by Ivanovskiy, Russian Academy of Medical Sciences);
- Agricultural seeds placed in the pyramid showed a 30-100% increase in yield;
- Russian military radar detected an energy column above the Pyramids built by Alexander Golod which is thought to have repaired the Ozone layer in Russia (the same can be done for example in Australia);
- The pathogenic strength of different viruses and bacteria becomes less with exposure in the pyramid;
- The amount of radioactivity becomes less after exposure in the pyramid.
Work with more than 5000 people in jails in Russia showed that in a few months most crimes almost disappeared and behavior was much improved. This was attributed to the crystalline structures, which had been placed beforehand in the Pyramid and faced around the territories of jails.
Crystalline substances that had been placed in one of Alexander Golod’s big pyramids were delivered on board the MIR space station in 1998. These substances remained on the MIR space station for over a year. In October 2001, crystalline substances from the Pyramid were also placed on the International Space Station for 10 days. This works were for the benefit of the space stations and the entire world.