Are you young? Do you want to spice up your life? Do you seek adventure? Then check out this opportunity.
Long-term Internship in Entrepreneurship @ Airbnb – Nordics
(Native Danish, Dutch, Finnish, Swedish, Icelandic or Norwegian)
Start date: As soon as possible in Copenhagen
Airbnb is revolutionising the way the world travels. Tagged by Time Magazine as the “eBay of Space”, Airbnb is a fast-growing, online community marketplace giving people the ability to monetize their most valuable asset; their available space. Our market place consists of extra bedrooms, vacation homes, airbeds, castles, boats & tree houses, to mention some. Airbnb is currently present in over 9000 cities in 170 countries and we are now growing our organisation in the Nordic region. With a strong management team of experts, backed by world-class investors, we are creating a highly successful and unique organisation.
Internships at Airbnb
Working alongside some of the best and most experienced people within the start-up scene, this position provides you with challenging tasks and responsibilities where your contribution makes a difference. Aimed to give candidates a broad experience in entrepreneurship and international business, the programme will challenge your existing skills as well as teach you new ones as you take part in building an international start-up. The position gives you the chance to explore a potential career within international business and start-ups.
During your time at Airbnb, you will build and take part in the following departments:
- Account Management
- Research and Analysis
- Business Development
- Human Resources
- Business Strategy
This is a truly exciting role. An internship at Airbnb is a fast-track option to develop your skills in a broad variety of areas. We are looking for outstanding individuals who want to have a very steep learning curve. You have the passion, drive and vision and together we build one of the most exciting and rapidly expanding companies of our time. During your time at Airbnb you learn what entrepreneurship and business is all about: building and scaling company fast and executing a global. Then, at the end of your internship, we will provide you with valuable feedback about your internship and give advice for a career within Airbnb or elsewhere.
- You are a recent graduate or an enrolled student (m/f) in the field of media, business administration, economics or equivalent with an excellent academic track record
- Native Danish, Dutch, Finnish, Icelandic, Swedish or Norwegian, fluent English
- You love a fast-paced, innovative environment and have a high Internet affinity
- You are commercially driven, analytical and think on your feet
- You have an entrepreneurial spirit and desire for constant improvement
- You are a self-starter and have excellent communication skills
- You are a team player and have the ability to keep a cool head in stressful situations
- You are able to commit to a minimum of 3 months (6 months preferred)
This Awaits You
- A dynamic and highly motivated team with flat hierarchies
- Challenging assignments rich in diversity, along with direct responsibilities and decision making power
- A pleasant and fast-paced work atmosphere within an international team
Have we excited your interest? Well, we need you right now! Please send us a CV and cover letter, including your earliest possible starting date.